• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Pakistan 2022

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Haysman was right.
Are Australia really going to do this to the good people of Pakistan and beat them in such a historic series ? Disgraceful stuff.
Outstanding Performance by both fast bowlers.

IMO that non review is Fawad's fault having just burnt one poorly.

Nah.. the one Imam took was far worse.
7 S A J I D
S
A
J
I
D

7 (seven).

Can't recall a Test with such bad DRS reviews by both sides.
Truly, outstanding performance by both captains.

Can't wait for the Ramiz reaction.
Its all India and BCCI's fault, obviously.

Looking forward to seeing who wins the Wrist Spinner of the Match award.
Labu.

Australian Wrist Spinners since Warne's retirement - 72 wickets @ 57.9, SR 89, Econ 3.9

Welcome to the club Mitch Swepson
Removing MacGill, what is it?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Australian Wrist Spinners since Warne's retirement - 72 wickets @ 57.9, SR 89, Econ 3.9

Welcome to the club Mitch Swepson
Bowled a couple of ripper spells in the second Test without reward and was unlucky with drops, but yeah he was total trash in the third and Cummins lost all faith in him.

I reckon they'll keep him in the squad but Agar is gonna be ahead of him now which I think is unfortunate unless it's gonna rag.

I still think there's a Test bowler there. At risk of sounding totally nuts I kind of agreed with slippy about his trajectory. He looks a lot better when he gets it above the eyeline but it seemed so rare this series. That wasn't the case in the Shield, so I wonder if coaches have got inside his head telling him SC Test bats use their feet too well to tease them like that more than once every four overs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Outstanding Performance by both fast bowlers.

Nah.. the one Imam took was far worse.

Truly, outstanding performance by both captains.

Its all India and BCCI's fault, obviously.

Labu.

Removing MacGill, what is it?
MacGill was totally ****ed after Warne's retirement too so it might even get better if you take MacGill out.

Spark

Global Moderator
Bowled a couple of ripper spells in the second Test without reward and was unlucky with drops, but yeah he was total trash in the third and Cummins lost all faith in him.

I reckon they'll keep him in the squad but Agar is gonna be ahead of him now which I think is unfortunate unless it's gonna rag.

I still think there's a Test bowler there. At risk of sounding totally nuts I kind of agreed with slippy about his trajectory. He looks a lot better when he gets it above the eyeline but it seemed so rare this series. That wasn't the case in the Shield, so I wonder if coaches have got inside his head telling him SC Test bats use their feet too well to tease them like that more than once every four overs.
I don't think his headspace was great by the last innings of this test. He looked visibly deflated and frustrated by all the near misses and drops, and bowled flatter and more erratically throughout.