• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in New Zealand

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I hope we can put up a better showing against the pace men tomorrow. Franklin batted great but he didn't look comfortable against Tait. The only person I can remember dealing to Tait was Hopkins of all people.

The pace men for Aussie also made good use of the bouncer. It is a virtually guaranteed dot ball when bowled at 150kms.

dikinee

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I hope we can put up a better showing against the pace men tomorrow. Franklin batted great but he didn't look comfortable against Tait. The only person I can remember dealing to Tait was Hopkins of all people.

The pace men for Aussie also made good use of the bouncer. It is a virtually guaranteed dot ball when bowled at 150kms.
It is only a good delivery when bowled on the right line. We saw a lot of bowlers in our domestic T20 get punished for bowling short because their line was up to ****e. It has to be at the body, give the batsman no room to swing. Johnson is usually our most expensive bowler because he bowls a lot of short stuff but his control isnt as good as the others. Although when used properly, as you said, it is very hard to score off.