• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Alwas amuses me when people wahhh about players not getting picked up in auctions, or not going high prices. Yeah Guptil left out because he isn't marketable, but clearly South Africa's Chris Morris is, who just got picked up for a fair bit of dough.

Most people accept that the franchises are generally clueless when it comes to overseas players whilst many Indian players attract massive premiums for non-cricketing reasons

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Alwas amuses me when people wahhh about players not getting picked up in auctions, or not going high prices. Yeah Guptil left out because he isn't marketable, but clearly South Africa's Chris Morris is, who just got picked up for a fair bit of dough.

Seriously, Guptill was not sold?! Goes to show what a farce IPL really is.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Most people accept that the franchises are generally clueless when it comes to overseas players whilst many Indian players attract massive premiums for non-cricketing reasons
You clearly haven't accepted it though since you brought it up.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Australia at Eden Park were shown to be wanting when the ball is moving.
New Zealand at Cake Tin are shown to be wanting when the ball isn't moving.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Why take Milne off after 2 overs when he's been the only bowler who's looked likely so far?

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Wow. Just getted killed here. Nothing seems to be working.

Probably time to get McCullum and Guptill in close and hope for a runout.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Big chunk of willow"

Feels like I've heard that moan about 40 times already in this innings.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
When the Aussies were bowling the wicket looked sluggish but the way the Aussies are timing it, it looks like a real belter. I guess the Aussies just bowled bloody well.