• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
Much better from Boult here; not trying to find the miracle ball to take the pads, just bowling it across and letting the guy walk across his stumps without feeling he should attack them. This is what he needs to do more of when its not swinging.

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
The way Smith runs across his stumps, does anyone else feel that if and when he has a form slump, he's going to be easy fodder for sides due to that?

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Guys, was the speed radar a bit wonky yesterday? I could have sworn I saw Hazlewood clocking consistently over 140kph and even saw a delivery at 149kph! Can anyone verify that?

Compton

International Debutant
Guys, was the speed radar a bit wonky yesterday? I could have sworn I saw Hazlewood clocking consistently over 140kph and even saw a delivery at 149kph! Can anyone verify that?
Had him bowling quicker than Patto, which I'm happy to immediately dismiss.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
"If New Zealand can strike again before the drinks break and get a couple before lunch, they'll be well in control".

...you think so?

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
The most important thing to see is that they're not stupidly feeding Smith's pads. I feel like he's pretty average when sides keep him outside off.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
It actually fills me with a lot of confidence. Wagner is Plan B. Not getting any seam or swing? New ball getting old?

...Time for Plan B.
It's partially this. But it also makes Wagner angry. Angry enough to bowl his filthy troll long hops that come on ever so slightly slower or faster than expected.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Does Burns get caught and bowled a lot? Seems to occasionally look likely to chip it back when he gets stuck.