• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting to see how many runs have come down there this series

Ponting has set fields for bad bowling in this series IMO
Well he's had plenty of reasons to :).

I'd have thought 3rd man would almost be a given on slowish pitches where players can open the face and glide past slips/ gully.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Cricinfo commentary said:
It is refreshing to be watching Test cricket, instead of what Manan describes as "a farce" going on in the Carribean with the Englishmen, the billionaire and the WAGs.

I see SS has decided to enlighten cricinfo instead of CW today... :p

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Given that Katich looked comfortably the best spinner Oz Has used this series:

a. Why did we waste a pick on White; and

b. Why has it taken until the 3rd test to give Katich a bowl?
TBH i didn't mind seeing White play, given that with all the pre-match talk of Australia's bowlers working hard to get the fundamentals of reverse swinging the ball. Once they got it to reverse they would be back in the series.

Yesterday after the performance in the first session, i was encouraged. But damnn the second session it went to piece since & this is where the series will eventually will be lost.

Lets be straight up even if Krezja has any decent ability to be a wicket-taker or and end blocker, the Indian where always going to target him & Ponting would have always have to go back to the quicks for wickets & control. This is why shock effect of picking Tait would have been great option to have ATM, since reverse swing comes natural to him.

pup11

International Coach
A wicket or two is needed so badly in the next 30 minutes or so, otherwise can see this getting worse then the Mohali game.

biased indian

International Coach
It is refreshing to be watching Test cricket, instead of what Manan describes as "a farce" going on in the Carribean with the Englishmen, the billionaire and the WAGs.

so he found the way to cricinfo chat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biased indian

International Coach
Yesterday in a TV programme they where saying the team india fielded in the first test of this series was the most experinced ever to take the field combined test matches for 11 players

Any body has any idea on that ...stat spider guys ?????