• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm continually impressed by Alice Cooper's love child (Sharma). Loved what I saw of him in Australia, and seems to be still bowling very well.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Very clever bowling from Harbhajan. Bowled a similar topspinner the over before to Katich that really jumped at him. Definitely didn't pick it, but it's doing unusual things off the wicket also.

Pretty important innings from Katich anyway. Last thing we need is a collapse late in the day leading to a chase of 200ish tomorrow.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Massive wicket there, Clarke could have taken the game away from them there. Good to see some attacking shots, not upset with Pup there at all.

Mister Wright

Was going to post something along the lines of I hope Hussey faces most of the strike from the quicker bowlers, as Clarke does have a tendency to get out to them early, but thought I'd get plastered by fellow posters. However, Sharma does the trick.

pup11

International Coach
Australia in bit of a bother here, hope Watto comes good and turns all his critics into believers!

Mister Wright

Time for Watson to impress. Will beat his HS in this innings.
He's done his job if he does. Unless Australia lose 6-15, can't really see us losing the game. Given that the quicker men have taken the majority of wickets in this match.