• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

pup11

International Coach
Lol, Richards is having a dig at Lee and how Australia should think about dropping him in this series and selecting someone else in his place, because his pace makes him easy to hit on these Indian pitches.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Powar's batting is a real enigma. He averages 30 in first class cricket and even managed to score an ODI half century, but he looks ridiculously dire every time he goes out there for India. He looked about 15 times better than I've ever seen him today but he still managed to get out playing a really bad shot. I'd be interested to see how he'd go with the bat in test cricket...

pup11

International Coach
I am a bit disappointed with the way Lee's career has shaped up so far, after having played international cricket for so many years now his bowling still doesn't seem to have too much variety that you would expect from an experienced bowler, he doesn't have a decent slower ball, he has basicaly two lengths (either full or short) and that is the main reason why he has struggled to do well in the sub-continental conditions.

Laurrz

International Debutant
I am a bit disappointed with the way Lee's career has shaped up so far, after having played international cricket for so many years now his bowling still doesn't seem to have too much variety that you would expect from an experienced bowler, he doesn't have a decent slower ball, he has basicaly two lengths (either full or short) and that is the main reason why he has struggled to do well in the sub-continental conditions.
actually i really disagree.. i think he's changed..

just a bad game this one IMO

pup11

International Coach
Sree Santh is gonna be the next man to come and he is probably borrowing Sachin's bat for that.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're not aloud to say anything bad about Lee on these forums or you'll cop it. Love him in ODIs tbh, but he's crap in the whites.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Well played Aussies... Haddin, Symonds played very well..congrates for the rest of the series

pup11

International Coach
Way too much banter has taken place between these two teams and i think the umpires could have handled the whole situation in a much better way.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
What an unexciting match....it was pretty much over hours ago. In any case, Dhoni with a good innings but India either need to start preparing seaming wickets or do some serious thinking about their bowling. They are going to suffer bad in Australia, I fear.

Laurrz

International Debutant
the talk by indian players may have worked against england but i doubt it will against aussies.. we play better