• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

pup11

International Coach
Great catch that from Johnson, but look at Hogg he is jumping up and down as if he has beaten the batsman in the air, that was poor ball that didn't deserved to get a wicket.

pup11

International Coach
How the hell is Pathan not out there (i think his foot was on the line when Gilly took the bails off) and if he is not out then Clarke should have also been given not out.

pup11

International Coach
Great fielding that from Clarke, to gather the ball and flick it back onto the stumps, Pathan gone now and that should be the final nail in the coffin for India

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia starting to dominate this game here, can Dhoni provide some resistance?

pup11

International Coach
It would be some real fun when Sree Santh comes into bat, he would surely get some sweet chin music from the Aussies when he comes out to bat today.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
I think Clarke is filling in for Lee's overs here and as i say this he gets a wicket.
Harbhajan is not happy about something that Gilly said to him.

Mister Wright

God dam the family dinner and the rospect of watching the cricket on the projection screen, takes away your chance of watching the cricket and posting on cricketweb at the same time.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Reckon the ref will be having words with a few players after this. After the last few matches, does the question need to be asked: Are India now a worse behaved team than Australia? :ph34r:

Gavaskar will not be impressed.

Mister Wright

I like Barry Richards because he suggests that Lee shouldn't be in the side. However Lee is a great ODI bowler, maybe for tests though where he is ****e.