• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
i can't belive there is no test matches.. what is the point of touring a country when there is no test match to play..
They go back next year.

The last test series in between India and Australia was in India. They can't do it again before India tour Australia.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i can't belive there is no test matches.. what is the point of touring a country when there is no test match to play..

Unfortunately, bottom line is a hammering in any meaningful cricket (do you really want to see your boys go down 5-0 in tests plus the thrashing in ODIs) will harm ratings.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Unfortunately, bottom line is a hammering in any meaningful cricket (do you really want to see your boys go down 5-0 in tests plus the thrashing in ODIs) will harm ratings.
:laugh:

As SS said no way that's gonna happen IN India, no way. You can dream, but it won't happen.

I know deep down, as much as you might deny it on the surface, are really hurt after another 20/20 loss against us (chill it's only a 20/20 :p), but please avoid making such stupid statements. :dry:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, sometimes I wonder if you're as old as you claim to me. That's such an immature post.

Laurrz

International Debutant
im actually looking forward to the tour of Australia....should be really entertaining!!
yes after the Ashes i thought things would just be a bit dull this time round

but now.. obviously the excitement isnt the same but it is exciting now..

R_D

International Debutant
:laugh: at his best again.
In Australia maybe but no chance in hell in India thou.... Kumble will run through the aussie lineup... Clarke and Ponting are decent players of spin and most others will struggle.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: at his best again.
In Australia maybe but no chance in hell in India thou.... Kumble will run through the aussie lineup... Clarke and Ponting are decent players of spin and most others will struggle.
a complete blanking like that won't happen in australia as well...there is no recent evidence to even think like that...

pasag

RTDAS
Even if the same side played Australia of a year ago with Warne and McGrath when they beat England 5-0 I don't think they would have done the same to India who are more or less an equally skilled side, primarily for the reason that over there it was they were out for revenge and pulled it off with a bloodymindedness that just wouldn't exist against India at home.

Laurrz

International Debutant
Kumble will run through the aussie lineup... Clarke and Ponting are decent players of spin and most others will struggle.
Kumbles not the force he once was

that said he is capable of causing a collapse..but still not what he was