• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India (T20)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Tuesday 20 September, 1st T20I, I S Bindra Stadium, Mohali
Friday 23 September, 2nd T20I, Vidarbha CA Stadium, Nagpur
Sunday 25 September, 3rd T20I, Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad

India squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Virat Kohli, KL Rahul (vc), Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, R. Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Deepak Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Harshal Patel (source)
Australia squad: Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Josh Inglis (wk), Tim David, Cameron Green, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Sean Abbott, Daniel Sams, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins (vc), Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Ellis (source source 2)

All matches 19.30 local (14.00 UTC, midnight Sydney time)

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait, this is next week I didn't even know it was on at all.

Errgh, midnight Sydney time. So inconsiderate. Typical.

Daemon

Australia squad: Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Josh Inglis (wk), Tim David, Cameron Green, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Pat Cummins (vc), Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc
Stoinis, Starc and Marsh injured. Ellis, Sams (ew) and Abbott will replce them.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Better then the monotony feast of 7 T 20 between Pak and England during the same time period.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting calls to make with Stoinis, marsh and warner out. I guess wey'll see something like

1.Inglis?
2.Finch
3.Smith
4.Maxwell
5.Green?
6.David
7.Wade
8.Agar/Cummins
9.Haze
10. Ellis/Cummins
11.Zampa

Rough time for david to get a game tbh, had a poor end to the t20 blast and hundred in general, and averaged 20 @ 140 in the few CPL games he got. Not the hugest fan of green in the t20 team, but the only other option with the injuries is sams/agar at 7 and wade+david up one spot, and I dislike that more, so see how we go I guess.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ellis is a quality t20 bowler

McDermott should keep going forward

Last edited:

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
India not picking Bishnoi in this series & keeping him in reserves for T20 WC is proper lol. Dravid keeps backing failures like Chahal. I am expecting a sacking on the cards after WT20.

Burgey

Shows how many meaningless T20Is are played these days that Ben McDermott has somehow played 23 and I can't remember him in a single one of them
Doesn’t he always get run out?

Also, can this start asap please so we can move the dross comparison threads further down the page in CC?

Gob

International Coach
Finch
Inglis
Smith
Green
Wade
David
Maxwell
Abbott
Cummins
Hazlewood
Zampa

Where the feck is jhye?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Finch
Inglis
Smith
Green
Wade
David
Maxwell
Abbott
Cummins
Hazlewood
Zampa

Where the feck is jhye?
Why maxwell at 7? Get doing it in ODI because you want him to come in during the last 10-15 overs ideally, but in t20's the #7 faces an average of 5-6 balls per innings I think. Seems like a massive waste of maxwell's talent.