• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India (T20)

Gob

International Coach
Well I penciled Maxwell at 7 in the team sheet but where he bats will entirely depend on the game situation and position of the game. If Aust get to 8 overs without losing a wicket, I'd send Maxwell in at 3

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Green set to open the batting with finch today. Not 100% how to feel about it all things considered. On one hand he's one of the cleanest strikers going around when he's got his eye in, just not sure how they will manage his workload opening the batting and bowling overs. Really don't wanna see him get an injury when his game seems to be reaching that next level.

Gob

International Coach
Green set to open the batting with finch today. Not 100% how to feel about it all things considered. On one hand he's one of the cleanest strikers going around when he's got his eye in, just not sure how they will manage his workload opening the batting and bowling overs. Really don't wanna see him get an injury when his game seems to be reaching that next level.
Prob because Inglis looks hopeless against moving ball. Mind you he looks hopeless against spin too.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Hardik is an absolute beast. Not the best bowling from green either tbf. First six was a below shoulder short ball that was asking to be slapped and second one was a slot ball.

ashley bach

International Captain
Hardik is an absolute beast. Not the best bowling from green either tbf. First six was a below shoulder short ball that was asking to be slapped and second one was a slot ball.
He'll get 2 or 3 wickets and be the man of the match, as well as player of tournament for the world cup.

anil1405

International Captain
6 4 W . 1 W.... after conceding 16 runs in his first over.

Umesh Yadav is hot and cold, nothing in between.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nostrils breathing fire... who knew?

Still think we should play Chahar ahead of nostrils if Bumrah is not there but I guess they want some variety in the attack. For me, though, Chahar is good enough to play on his own merits as a bowler irrespective of how similar his style maybe to Bhuvi.