• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India ODIs/T20s 2017

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
And on another note, damn, is there a better crowd in the country than Chennai? All of you who write stupid false **** about chennai can go **** yourself, this is the best crowd in the country, one of the best in the world and a wonderful wonderful cricket city. I just wish they open those 3 bloody stands. I have been out driving all afternoon but I remember when my cousin called me with the score at around 130 in 35 overs for 5 wickets and MSD and Pandya at the crease, I juz told him dont write off 280 yet. Glad it proved true. MS has actually improved some of his big shots in certain areas of the ground. If he can remain fit, I do think Ravi Shastri was right, we might see some special special knocks even in the next 2 years. Awesomeeee to see cricket back here at CSK!!!!
What's wrong with those 3 stands? looks odd

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm Dhoni could be around the back of the stadium strangling children with his bare hands whilst India scores 550 and the zombies on Cricinfo would still be gushing over him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
BTW, the drizzle has stopped in my part of the city. I live about 20 kms to the south west of the stadium now but there is a very strong gusty wind and should blow away the rain soon, hopefully.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This is annoying. Its the sorta drizzle players would never come off the field for at the moment and yet we cannot get them on the park now. Cricket at its strangest worst.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Huh, I worked there for a while.

yeah I have been coming around to velachery for the past 16 years now, even when I was living in Chepauk. :laugh: Never thought I would wind up living here though. BTW, there has not been any drizzle other than for like during the game dinner break here. Not sure why all the drizzle is concentrated down at Chepauk.

And again, find it amazing they cant go out to play in the drizzle when there is no way they would have come off for the same drizzle if the game was already in progress. Also not sure why the Chump was so adamant about not getting the game to start. Batting side will be the least affected if there is light drizzle around, usually.