• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

The_CricketUmpire

U19 Vice-Captain
Are we seriously considering that the guy who made 180 played badly?
It wasn't bad but he could of played with a bit more intent. He faced 422 balls or another way to look at that is he faced 70.3 overs. Good innings but he probably cost himself a double century for batting a bit too slow in my opinion. Always next time.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
This is a much more 'traditional' Indian pitch which for the first 3 days or so is a bit of a road but not easy to score quickly on.

Sometimes these pitches don't offer that much on day 4 or 5 but often they do start to turn alot and there's even less bounce.

Hopefully this pitch starts to turn and if it does, there's still plenty of life left in this match.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Axar's been chopped down to size. No more than a stub now, poor guy. I won't go on a rant over the obvious alternative but team mgmt has some questions to answer!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Axar's been chopped down to size. No more than a stub now, poor guy. I won't go on a rant over the obvious alternative but team mgmt has some questions to answer!
If he hadn't been our best batsman this series he'd be making way for Kuldeep. Shameful figures given the conditions.