• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
It's hilarious because none of these are remotely close to being caught behind either. They're just getting incredibly excited every time the bails come off for no real reason
I don’t see how that’s a bad thing for a side that’s been infamous for letting things slip in the field intensity wise

Molehill

International Captain
It's hilarious because none of these are remotely close to being caught behind either. They're just getting incredibly excited every time the bails come off for no real reason
I think Smith just lives his life in this state. He must be an absolute nightmare to live with.

Spark

Global Moderator
I don’t see how that’s a bad thing for a side that’s been infamous for letting things slip in the field intensity wise
Oh I'm not complaining, I actually love it - recreating the intensity around the batsman that infamously puts so much pressure on visiting teams. But it's definitely in that "exploiting the letter, not the spirit, of the rules" thing which IMO kind of breaks sport. But I've had that debate here before

It's comic, but I would not be surprised to see the rules change to prevent this. Clearly this is not what it was designed for

Sam Handwich

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The run rate has slowed to a crawl. Murphy has conceded 14 runs off 13 overs. Do ya think they should bring on some pace, maybe Starc can bowl a few more before close?

Spark

Global Moderator
Great shot but it would have been very very funny if he'd holed out there. Daggers stared for days between Pujara and Rohit

AnthonyC

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Is India batting, to force Australia to bat in morning session? The wickets this series have been most difficult in first session.

Clearly not with the 6....