• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Flighted outside off and edged to slip, same way how Bhuvi got out, so Cummings hasn't hurt us much. That's why keeping the runs down is so important in such a situation.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
In any other situation, if I was supporting Aus, I wouldn't be overly enthused with this slow style of play. But this is a different scene altogether, and if these two and the rest can hobble their way to 175, I would just about begin favoring Aus.

Spoke too soon, seems like, but the point still holds if the tail can stand by Wade.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
In any other situation, if I was supporting Aus, I wouldn't be overly enthused with this slow style of play. But this is a different scene altogether, and if these two and the rest can hobble their way to 175, I would just about begin favoring Aus.

Spoke too soon, seems like, but the point still holds if the tail can stand by Wade.
Another 90 runs seem a LONG way away...

ajdude

International Coach
Haze has to come in ahead of Lyon, Lyon seriously can't be relied on these days unless you want a few slog sweeps

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
I hope captain crybaby learns from this and leaves rahane in the slips and does not try to hamstring india by keeping himself in there.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of the series I've watched since I can remember, this would have to be in the top 5, maybe top three.

Ashes 05
India-Aus 01
This
Ashes 81
WI- Aus 99

Just don't want to look away