• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Spark

Global Moderator
By request.

Thu Feb 23 - Mon Feb 27 09:30 local (04:00 GMT | 05:00 CET)
1st Test - India v Australia
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune

Sat Mar 4 - Wed Mar 8 09:30 local (04:00 GMT | 05:00 CET)
2nd Test - India v Australia
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

Thu Mar 16 - Mon Mar 20 09:30 local (04:00 GMT | 05:00 CET)
3rd Test - India v Australia
JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi

Sat Mar 25 - Wed Mar 29 09:30 local (04:00 GMT | 05:00 CET)
4th Test - India v Australia
Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharmasala

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
...2nd, 3rd and 4th tests will be a thrashing.

I'm very underwhelmed by our chances.

Compton

International Debutant
Smith to score 500 runs in the series.

Kohli to straight up punch an umpire in frustration at TPC's greatness.

Khawaja to score fewer than 50 runs in the series.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Australia can be surprisingly good tbh. Reckon Starc, Haze will get loads of wickets and The Pretending Chump and Warner and Handscomb to score loads of runs. Wade to get a jammy 100 somewhere during the series too. Expect it to be a very tough series.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia can be surprisingly good tbh. Reckon Starc, Haze will get loads of wickets and The Pretending Chump and Warner and Handscomb to score loads of runs. Wade to get a jammy 100 somewhere during the series too. Expect it to be a very tough series.
Hope Starc freshens up a bit. He's been pretty flat the last few tests. I like Haze's method for Kohli too. Not as optimistic about our batting though I think TPC will do pretty well. Warner needs to step up OS big time if Australia is to have any shot at being competitive across the whole series.

Think India will win pretty comfortably but think Australia might jag a test (hopefully one of the first two to keep it interesting).

Top_Cat

Starc and co will go well but the bowling is, for me, largely irrelevent. The Aussie bats won't score enough to stop the Indian spinners from attacking.

Spikey

flawless title and OP. let that be a lesson to the rest of you ****s that make a tour thread

OverratedSanity

If the pitches are as flat as the England series, Australia are going to be much tougher to beat. Really hope we get a couple of real turners.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Got to love that this thread is created despite Australia playing two other countries between Pakistan and this. CA officials must be the only ones who thought those two series in between were a good idea.

Spark

Global Moderator
Got to love that this thread is created despite Australia playing two other countries between Pakistan and this. CA officials must be the only ones who thought those two series in between were a good idea.
tbf I really did just create this because people were asking for it.

flawless title and OP. let that be a lesson to the rest of you ****s that make a tour thread
my greatest gift tbh

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'm not convinced that Starc will be all that great on this tour. Maybe a couple of good spells when he gets it reversing, and leaking runs inbetween.