• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
****ing hell why did he move up the order he should've stayed at 5 where he makes his runs/bigf00ty

dermo

International Vice-Captain
nah anyone that seriously thinks the reason clarke got out was due to his move up the order needs to **** off

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok so this is what just went down:

My 'tv' just went down for a second, so I went to take a dump. Sitting on the ****ter I thought to myself "I bet we lose a wicket when I come back". Come back, streams up, two down. **** sake.

Lucky that Clarke batted at three.

Last edited:

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
nah anyone that seriously thinks the reason clarke got out was due to his move up the order needs to **** off
Hahaha, you have to admit there was pressure on him. He knows the stats when he bats up the order he's not stupid. I personally think that influenced his shot

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Someone tweeted:

Expect Clarke to have a 1000 word essay due by Tuesday entitled 'Why not to dance down the wicket first ball' #AUSvIND #INDvAUS

:laugh:!!