• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2010

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh: Completely agree. Why the **** do they keep bringing it up, as if it is his bowling which makes his average of over 40 acceptable.

No, his batting is enough! Averaging over 40 at the age of 21 is awesome.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh: Completely agree. Why the **** do they keep bringing it up, as if it is his bowling which makes his average of over 40 acceptable.

No, his batting is enough! Averaging over 40 at the age of 21 is awesome.
Haha I know, it's stupid. Not to mention the fact that we're talking about a guy with one First Class wicket. Jarrod must have caught one of the four (out of 35) ODIs in which Kohli bowled because he expressed his surprise at him not having bowled yet about 25 overs into Australia's batting innings. :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I just tweeted them that Kohli has 1 FC wicket and 2 Domestic T20 wickets. You are overrating his bowling!

I'm convinced they're mixing up Rohit Sharma's bowling for Kohli's.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh god just looking at the scorecards there are sooooo many similarites,lol

left handed openers getting out for ducks.
Right handers also not making much
Kholi doing a clarke
Yuvi doing a hussey
and now Raina doing a Cam white

:cool:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf,in his U19 days Kohli used to bowl 5 to 10 overs on a consistent basis.

Has been found out since then.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh god just looking at the scorecards there are sooooo many similarites,lol

left handed openers getting out for ducks.
Right handers also not making much
Kholi doing a clarke
Yuvi doing a hussey
and now Raina doing a Cam white

:cool:
Kohli batted better than Clarke FFS. He's going at 90 strike rate!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
On a side note, Kohli is ****. Not that I've seen him play before, it's just that Jono likes him, so I don't.
Suck it hard! He just brought up his ton.

What a ****ing guy.

KOHLI! KOHLI! KOHLI!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

All you fellas can have a hard on with Clarke's 60 dot ball innings, but Kohli just out-batted him on one leg.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Just don't ever compare Clarke to Kohli again, at least in coloured clothing. Clarke is poo.
He will still throw away his wicket when around 30 odd next game:happy:

But I will admit that Kohli is a lot more stylish then Clarke

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
OK. Well played and all that. But what's with those super animated celebrations? This is one Sreesanth-like thing I hate Kohli for.