• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Geez, that's an awful leave, although it did swing a mile. Gillespie in ahead of Warne, which is a good move I think. Defence is the only thing that we need at the moment.

Slow Love™

International Captain
It's just been amazing how many of those this series we've left, or not played shots at - not just restricted to the wicket balls, either.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Demolition Man said:
Hussey to come in for Katich ?????
as much as i would love to say that Katich shouldn't be dropped, the question has to be asked is an average of 39.75 good enough to stay in the Australian Team.

scottcraze

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
scottcraze said:
Good call! :D

As a long suffering England supporter, England at the moment!
Not anymore!

Get in, Hoggards actually done something!

Can england claim the extra half hour if needed?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent bowling by Jones but that was too close to leave as was the one before.

Clarke has mountains of talent, and you dont want to restrict it but his shot selection is bizarre at times.

%^&$ me, see what happens when you continually expose the tail

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Serious problems now. These wickets will probably delay the new ball, not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Demolition Man said:
Has anyone witnessed a crowd so lacking of cricket knowledge, the crowd catches are quite pathetic atm.
What's that got to do with cricket knowledge? Bad eye sight maybe.

scottcraze

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Scaly piscine said:
No, that's only for the first 4 days. 31.1 overs remain tho.
I can't keep up with what the ICC rules are now a days, what with the having to finish on time even if its light. I still reckon Warne will be tough to get out. A lot could depend on what Brett Lee we see with the bat, he averages 45 in the second innings of tests doesnt he?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Demolition Man said:
Has anyone witnessed a crowd so lacking of cricket knowledge, the crowd catches are quite pathetic atm.
i would say they have cricket knowledge, it just that they want a wicket every bowl. I don't blame them, when was the last time England won two test in a row against Australia.