• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
I do not think any bowler took 4 wkts in one over ( siraj today)in Power play in ODI

Alom took in test 4 wkts in 1 over

smash84

The Tiger King
I apologize to all cricket fans for this embarrassing display , a dark day in Sri Lankan cricket for sure
Well, for once I am happy that you guys got in the final ahead of us. Otherwise this would be Pakistan doing something similar. Their 128 doesn't look so bad in hindsight now :p

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I apologize to all cricket fans for this embarrassing display , a dark day in Sri Lankan cricket for sure
Mate, it was a bit of bad luck too... some days those shots can go in the gaps. We have been bowled out for 36 and 54 etc. You can well come back and this can even be a good thing for a young team coming together.