• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Has bowled like an Englishman
This is actually how I described his performance to my dad yesterday.

Could tell he wasn't going to be threatening a few overs into it yesterday. Pace obviously lower than the other guys but he didn't start with great control of his length either.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
It's annoying none of our batsman from 7 down have a defensive shot they can play against short stuff. Makes them so vulnerable to getting out even if the stuff they're facing isn't that hostile.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Curran with a decent Blue Steel in the profile pic.

Do you Poms just breed entire generations of boy band wannabes or something? Embarrassing.

Cow

Banned
woakes was through the shot before Cummins even released it.

It's Pat Cummins... not Shoaib Akhtar

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Absolutely agree re:Bird. Just not enough in this wicket to make his 135kph threatening and doesn't have enough control to apply pressure.

He's looked as unthreatening as Woakes.

Burgey

Will be missing most of tomorrow’s play as I spend the day with the family at Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel, a Harbourside establishment with access to an adjacent beach which, while not great by Sydney standards, is far superior to anything in either Melbourne or he whole of the UK.

Burgey

“60,000* fans roar” says Bill.

*45,000. Fmd they inflate the crowds at this joint.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow I sure hope Dharmasena intervenes here with this aggressive short bowling, Broad is being bullied here!

Cow

Banned
Look at the Aussie crowd.. love seeing a batsmen getting hit in the head. Crocodile tears confirmed.

LBW is in play on this pitch more than any other in Aus.