• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Craig

World Traveller
Warne looking very dangerous and KP trying to get himself out.

How funny did Hussey look? Looked like he won lotto.

oz_fan

International Regular
A lot of determination shown by England today. Cook and Bell batted really well. If Australia can get Pietersen out early tomorrow England will really struggle.

pasag

RTDAS
England will be pretty upset, working so hard the entire day and it all coming apart right at the end. If at any stage of this series I've felt for them, this is it. Warne is a machine though, to bowl 31 overs in that heat is unbelievable. I wouldn't even be able to walk down to the supermarket in those conditions...

Cook though, what a knock, that kid has a real future.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Leigh said:
India would be 2nd best in terms of talent but not results. They have been playing worse than England lately. Pakistan have done well lately so they could claim to be 2nd best.
Oh yes, I distinctly remember them playing so well this summer when they lost 3-0

Bob Bamber

U19 12th Man
I thought Bell and Cook played brilliant today. OK Bell will be dissapointed to fall 13 short of his century. And Cook would have been frustrated not to go on into tomorrow. ( I haven't seen the wickets yet so Im going on what I saw in the morning session and the scorecard). England will be slightly frustrated to lose in form Collingwood aswell. However. Flintoff and Jones owe England some runs.

Prediction - England cannot afford to lose any early wickets. Flintoff and Pietersen need to build a big partnership and Jones needs to dig deep to pull a big innings out of his locker. THe draw is probably the most unlikely result. Whichever 2 out of Flintoff , Pietersen and Jones are at the crease they will score quickly. And if they are still there then the 300 is in sight. But can they contain Warne and McGrath for a whole day. With the current ball new and the third new ball coming late on in the day. England need some special performances.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
England clearly the #2 team IMO, even if they lose 5-0. Their ranking is based on very solid performances home and away for the last several years.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hoggard's batting has seriously regressed over the last year or two. He should be demoted to no 11 and told to get his act sorted out