• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at the Sardar Patel Sports Complex, Ahmedabad, 24 - 28 Feb 2021

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
As annoying as the performance here is how we have fallen for the trap of expecting a pitch for the quicks.

I know it was relatively unknown but surely you plan for multiple scenarios instead of going all in on seam and no tail? Was begging for a situation like this.

Maybe not as annoying actually, since ten spinners couldn't rescue this batting cluster****.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
are we going to ignore how pant has shelled a **** load of balls while collecting?

thankfully no edges but he'd have dropped as many as kakmal today if there had been any edges to him
Will be interesting to see if Foakes has any problems. If he does then you can let Pant off a bit.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
are we going to ignore how pant has shelled a **** load of balls while collecting?

thankfully no edges but he'd have dropped as many as kakmal today if there had been any edges to him
He's dropped one almost every over. Overcompensating for the bounce by jumping every time

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How have we only had 12 overs in this session and how have we still got two wickets left? Feels like this has been going on for hours.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I think this pitch might actually deteriorate. Unlike the last one. The England press (not the posters on here, all of whom have been great) should have waited until this Test to complain.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
if we had opened with spinners, this would have been 28 for 8
I was not happy when kohli kept persisting with Ishant early on when Axar was bowling magic balls at the other end and Ishant himself was leaking runs both left and right.