• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at Lord's

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Hope all's well in Haddin's family, but this is a blessing in disguise for Australia now. MMarsh for Watson is the only other change required, provided Starc is fully fit.

Julian87

State Captain
Tough to ask of a keeper batsman, but especially fi Marsh comes in, Nevill at 6 would be the go for mine.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
If it's truly personal reasons being responsible for Haddin not playing the next test, then hope all's well with him and his family (especially his daughter's health).

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Hope all is ok with Rads family. Will be a big test for Nev but I think he will be up for it. Helps the team batting wise if he calm his nerves. Keeping should be fine although more than 1 (?) practice game would have been useful for a Lords dayboo.

howardj

International Coach
I'm sure if it was a health issue, Hadds would be heading home. Hope it doesn't mean Hadds comes straight back in regardless

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Bizarre to drop him after one test... makes you wonder why they played him in the first one.
Probably wanted his bowling after Harris wasn't available. But he didn't bowl too many overs so they've picked Marsh to bat and potentially send a few down.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
With Watson and Haddin replaced by MMarsh and Nevill, and Starc staying fit England should be worried now.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With Watson and Haddin replaced by MMarsh and Nevill, and Starc staying fit England should be worried now.
Yeah petrified, two guys that have never played in England on one of our more idiosyncratic pitches. Nevill a worse 'keeper than Rad isn't he?