• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will England take a wicket in the session? I think these two will just bide their time until Woakes comes on again.

Cow

Banned
another 4 overs and I'm going for a surf. There's enough in these conditions but our lengths are horrible

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
One thing Australia have already done a lot better than England in this series is rotating the strike.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Think in general Anderson's actually more guilty of bowling too short than Broad. Broad is quite mercurial with his length but there are days when he makes the batsmen go forward to everything. Anderson tends to more consistently hit a back of the length. Probably why Broad has those destructive spells more often.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd say England's gotta stop these singles, but that's getting it backwards. They've gotta take them when they're batting rather than their 'get marooned at one end playing pretty shots to fielders' strategy at Brisbane. Something tells me there'll be no change though.

ajdude

International Coach
joe burns really scared me off right handed opening batsmen but i'm not seeing many glaring technical flaws in bancroft's game. sorry for the jinx cameron

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
How aggressive a captain was Ponting when he didn't have McGrath and Warne? Talking a very big game with Vaughan about trying to tempt Warner into driving by leaving massive gaps in the field.