• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wakes would be fine bowling like that if he was bowling from right next to the stumps rather than where he is. I mean right​ next to them.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The consolation prize for this rain is getting to watch England fall to pieces again in 06/07.

Forgot about Hoggard's bowling entirely. Match was dominated by blondes.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The consolation prize for this rain is getting to watch England fall to pieces again in 06/07.

Was an iron man. Much under rated bowler.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sad thing about KP is that when he first started on Ten I really rated his commentary. And he does have a good grasp of the game. Just a shame that he makes Shane Warne look like Ian Chappell in terms of calmness.
you crazy man

Gob

International Coach

BT sports is showing Adelaide 10/11 wac

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha. Was just about to ask if there wasn't a test match in Adelaide in 2010 in the Ch 9 archives.........but I guess BT and Ch 9 are just playing to their audience.

Edit:

Gob - Ch 9 are now showing 2013. ****s.

Last edited: