• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's the hope that gets you, but seriously, was a fun innings but he was riding his luck.

Can anyone stayt with Root? nah would be my guess.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Oof this is running away from NZ now, and if Patel doesn’t bounce back NZ are effectively playing with 3 bowlers now.
Lol, the timing.

CdG going off robs NZ of some control at one end which still could be a factor. But man Jamieson has been outstanding in this test.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Terrible shot from stokes thinks he is still in ipa.But he has been riding his luck .Why does a genius have to be so flawed at times

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Mitchell doesn't have anywhere peak CdG's quality in terms of threat with the ball but I think he could approximate his control.
Have my doubts about it, but Kane will have to turn to him/Ajaz at some point you’d think.