• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

Aritro

International Regular
Steve Finn debuted on one of the flattest wickets known to man in a test at Chittagong. I'm going to throw his name out there?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Swift and efficient from the jibber

Internet points available to collect from the Wakefield post depot. 10am-12:30pm, Monday to Thursdays.
In full on "I think you'll find" mode I just looked up Richard Dawson on cricinfo, so convinced was I that he hadn't made a test 50.

Turns out I was right, but had completely forgotten about his cousin (probably) Liam. :ph34r:

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Probably best to go back to sleep unless I want to enjoy watching Bairstow.

How did Bracewell bowl? Did he bowl bad or England smashed good balls

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Probably best to go back to sleep unless I want to enjoy watching Bairstow.

How did Bracewell bowl? Did he bowl bad or England smashed good balls
No issues picking him really but he should have been in at seven and Henry in for Nicholls.