• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I can't believe the choice of shots. If you did that at first class you get told of big time. It's reckless

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Anyone any idea why Ravindra ain't bowling for Durham?

I thought he was supposed to be a decent offie. Must be better than Borthwicks filthy legspin

Aritro

International Regular
Southee's dropping his front arm too early and it's causing all his problems.

No worries Simon Doull, I worked it out for ya.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buttler was terrible at playing in OD mode in Tests. Almost all his best knocks were classical.

I suppose there was that chase v Pakistan, but pretty sure even that started slowly.
Yeah he was an incredibly dull test batsman. I don't watch much LO cricket and I'd go whole summers completely forgetting that he's the most exciting LO cricketer in the world. It's like discovering Jim from Accounting headlines Glastonbury every year.

Moss

Still a lot of runs to play with for NZ, don't need the field to be all that spread out just yet. Though Stokes is definitely picking on the scoring opportunities.

nzfan

Anyone any idea why Ravindra ain't bowling for Durham?

I thought he was supposed to be a decent offie. Must be better than Borthwicks filthy legspin
Bowling yips i think since returning from black caps squad. Must have been told to give bowling a rest

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buttler was terrible at playing in OD mode in Tests. Almost all his best knocks were classical.

I suppose there was that chase v Pakistan, but pretty sure even that started slowly.
It was a hypothetical and one that was made on Buttler's recent form (in cricket) lol