• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

White Ball

State 12th Man
Still favour NZ here if England try to keep going for it! I would actually set quite negative fields frustrate them put that RRR up then attack once that pressure has bought a couple wickets

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Whats the word on Kyle being able to bowl?
If he can't, and with Southee looking depleted and the flat deck, draw looks best result for NZ.

They said he wasn't bowling before play starts

mackembhoy

International Debutant

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I see Australia A are playing in Sri Lanka at the same time as the top Australian team. We really should've got NZ A over there in England. With Southee and Henry really struggling in the 1st innings and Jamieson injured, it would've been great to have our back up seam bowlers as selection options for the 3rd test.

Flem274*

123/5
again, who is setting the standards in this side? win or lose, i want them gone at the end of the day.

but they won't be.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am probably the biggest supporter of Crawley here and his upside is still huge but guy has to learn how to leave at the start of his innings. How to get into an innings is something even Sehwag and Slater learned as they went through their careers and Crawley should, too.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Wonder why we are dropping so many of late. We're not known for dropping catches. I think we have the best catch rate in the slips.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
What is wrong with our catching?!!

Think I'll try to get some sleep before the game against Costa Rica. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised when I wake up, but I doubt it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see Australia A are playing in Sri Lanka at the same time as the top Australian team. We really should've got NZ A over there in England. With Southee and Henry really struggling in the 1st innings and Jamieson injured, it would've been great to have our back up seam bowlers as selection options for the 3rd test.
Have you not got a few on county contracts this season? That’s somethig aus has done in the recent past even if there has been no A tour at the same time - had blokes playing locally in the UK so they’ve got some game time under their belts if they’re needed.

Also, learn to catch ffs

ashley bach

International Captain
What is wrong with our catching?!!

Think I'll try to get some sleep before the game against Costa Rica. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised when I wake up, but I doubt it.
Go to bed now with this match looming as a classic? you must be stark raving mad.
Or just incredibly tired...