• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2022 New Zealand Tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Netherlands

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only reason I know who Melanie bracewell is because of that time she made up that some random Indian user from the cricket subreddit sent her a hilariously cringe explicit dm and the subreddit went into meltdown. Pretty funny tbh.

ashley bach

International Captain
Good session. Southee needs to bowl like a test match player and not some B grade park plonker if NZ are to put pressure on after the break. I don’t know if he’s carrying an injury but he’s been terrible all match
He's been flat as a pancake, hopefully there's something left in the tank cus he simply has to fire at some stage if NZ are to be in this.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Needed another one before lunch, 9 wickets in 2 sessions is a pretty big ask though England seem reasonably intent. Southee needs to come back strongly.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
That's a good score so far to keep the game moving. England want another 120 in the next season if they're going to push for it. 150/3 or so by tea with Root in.

nzfan

263 in two sessions? With us standing a chance to starting bowling wider or down leg consistently when we like, I'm calling this a draw. I don't think we're capable of bowling England out in 63 overs. That's barely any overs. Could have been possible if the deck offered something, maybe in NZ conditions. Not on this deck.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's been flat as a pancake, hopefully there's something left in the tank cus he simply has to fire at some stage if NZ are to be in this.
You want to think that someone as experienced as him has reached the point where his worst day is still serviceable. Even if he’s struggling, he needs to find a way to bowl dry to keep some pressure on.

My man Daryl Mitchell to take three before tea.

Moss

263 in two sessions? With us standing a chance to starting bowling wider or down leg consistently when we like, I'm calling this a draw. I don't think we're capable of bowling England out in 63 overs. That's barely any overs. Could have been possible if the deck offered something, maybe I'm NZ conditions. Not on this deck.
Don't discount the fact that Stokes is taking a leaf out of BMac's book.

nzfan

Don't discount the fact that Stokes is taking a leaf out of BMac's book.
Still they won't bat like it's t20. Maybe it's possible in India on turning decks where they run through teams but on this deck that's asking lots

ashley bach

International Captain
Whats the word on Kyle being able to bowl?
If he can't, and with Southee looking depleted and the flat deck, draw looks best result for NZ.