• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I like the Johnson moustache.

What I like more is that it appears that Haddin dropped the Ashes. It could not have happened to a nicer bloke.
Mate, I'm always up for a bit of Haddin bashing..........but "dropped the Ashes" in the first test??? Get a grip.

Johnson still bowling slower and short, Rhino busted, Suddle and Cummins the reserves. Haddin lost. Wa5son walking in front of stumps.

England should not lose from here.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Weird. Five crazy overs then back to the bowlers being on top.
I thought that was some pretty smart batting in the last couple of overs. It would have been easy to attack Johnson simply because it's Johnson, but they actually played him on merit.

But yes, the previous five were weird.

EDIT.
Didn't need that. But clearly this game isn't going to be straightforward for either side.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fair catch that - might see him out for the rest of the series with his back though. Good turn from Lyon, bowling well.