• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Parra keep turning up on defence this year. Probably the worst they’ve played all year but jagged the win. Will take it.

Shady Slim

International Coach
now in the hole a chin chin lunch to burge and pints to kraken too.

can't believe i wagered anything on the doggies - thanks albo for ensuring the covid supplement extended to student youth allowance ffs:ph34r:

Kraken

International 12th Man
now in the hole a chin chin lunch to burge and pints to kraken too.

can't believe i wagered anything on the doggies - thanks albo for ensuring the covid supplement extended to student youth allowance ffs:ph34r:
ngl shady, we got out of jail big time. I actually stopped watching and just got drunker with 20 to go - missed all the action!

Burgey

Parra's worst performance of the year on the weekend by a mile. been coming for a couple of weeks. Still nearly jagged it,which would have been a travesty. Fergo, Moses, Matterson, Evans all back next week apparently, They'll need them - short turn around for the Tigers game.

Flem274*

123/5
the waaaaaarrrioorrrrrrrrrs

are terrible

also union poached that 17 year old rabbitohs kid with 1 mill. pretty sure that makes him more highly paid than most test rugby players.

Kraken

International 12th Man
@shady I can only imagine you were absolutely fearing the worst when newy started coming back! good win though, well done dogs

Burgey

Dunny Boy Williams back for the Roosters. Done well to get him under their salary sombrero.

Kraken

International 12th Man
**** I hate supporting St George. They started to reel me back in with a few good performances, things were looking up. 16-0 up tonight and cruising...then **** the bed. **** this

Burgey

Jeez Penrith look fantastic. Their forwards run so ****ing hard it’s ridiculous. Cleary off the back of it is doing as he pleases.

Burgey

Dragons deciding not to, you know, want to catch the ball unsurprisingly leads to a Roosters try. Village.

Shady Slim

International Coach
one of the sneaky underrated parts of the broncos repeatedly getting truncheoned is watching the broncos-industrial complex on channel nine limply flail around for positives to glean from the broncos getting sonned on live tv week in week out

Burgey

Ironically the best 80 Minute effort Parra has put together in about six weeks and it was a very narrow win. Weather a great equaliser

I Underestimated how much they’d missed Evans off the bench. He keeps the go forward happening when Paulo/ RCG are off the park