• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's been quite the off-season, hasn't it? It's like an overturned Mr Whippy van.

They should follow these blokes around all summer and film them, rather than run dud shows like Love Island.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
They should follow these blokes around all summer and film them, rather than run dud shows like Love Island.
The Bulldogs Mad Monday drama was pretty much this.

Still seems unnecessary. They seem happy to provide content of their own volition.

Burgey

Yeah they did. I mean, it's unedifying for Napper and all, but it seems from the reports like he knew he was being filmed and it was being shared in some form (not that I've seen any of the footage).

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah they did. I mean, it's unedifying for Napper and all, but it seems from the reports like he knew he was being filmed and it was being shared in some form (not that I've seen any of the footage).
There's some question as to whether the lady knew there was a production going on. About the only questionable part of the whole episode for mine.

morgieb

All Ben Barba had to do was go an entire pre-season without ****ing up.
For him to get sacked immediately the incident had to be bad. He does have off-field issues but they're not quite Carney level?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guarantee you he abused his partner/other woman.

So very disappointing, would have been interesting to see him play with Morgan.

the big bambino

International Captain
Nah they’re stupid. Why offer him a contract in the first place? Barba is overrated and he’s coming to the end of his career. He’s a thug and a druggie. He’s a high maintenance manage. Resources would have to be devoted to him to either keep him out of trouble or deal with it if he did. If you own a business would you be dumb enough to employ such a person? What made them think he was worth the risk? At the luckiest he’ll give you half a season and then **** up like he always does. With the talent they have up there they should look at their juniors. Cost less and give you more.

Burgey

All Ben Barba had to do was go an entire pre-season without ****ing up.
Yeah I suspect it's a pretty bad incident for them to rissole him on the spot.

Also no coincidence the bloke was first grade by Canterbury and then went to the Sharks, is there? Both just the dodgiest joints in the league.

Burgey

These allegations against Jack De Belin are ****ing terrible.

He's very lucky he's got David Campbell acting for him. As smart as any lawyer in the country. Always said he's the bloke I'd call if I was ever in legal strife.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
These allegations against Jack De Belin are ****ing terrible.
I'm sure he'll face basically no punishment for his actions. Has always been and will always be a massive ****wit. Wouldn't have blinked if I saw him crossing the street before this all came out and let's say my mind hasn't been changed.