• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ HRV Cup Domestic Selector Game

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Scoring will accelerate after the blackcaps return. Chewie will could be the big mover if Gibbs does good.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Raging at ****house English imports playing ahead of Darren Broom.
In Canada where hockey pools are prevalent fans have been known to accost General managers when there player is not getting any ice time. And players have been told off in public by fans for losing them the pool.

You should get on the phone to the Otago coach and let your thoughts be known. Tell them your domestic selector game fortunes are riding on it.:ph34r:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
If Canterbury could start playing some cricket and score a few points for my side that'd be nice...

Athlai

Not Terrible
This was a lot of work, so check that everyone in your team has played the right amount of games. Sorry I missed so many but I didn't have the internet.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Current Best XI Picks (and the round they were picked in)

B Hodge (rd 7 by Geg)
A Adams (rd 1 by Hurricane)
RTD (rd 1 by Somerset)
I Blackwell (rd 4 by Somerset)
A Redmond (rd 5 by Phlegm)
L Woodcock (rd 6 by Athlai)
R Nicol (rd 1 by Somerset)
B Scott (rd 8 by Geg)
G Aldridge (rd 7 by Athlai)
M Yardy (rd 6 by Phlegm)
M Mason (rd 1 by Phlegm)

Current Worst XI Picks (That have played. Otherwise we'd be rating 18 guys who haven't, players who have a star have only had the one match)

J Marshall (rd 1 by Chewie)
J Austin-Smellie (rd 11 by Hurricane)*
M Claydon (rd 1 by Somerset)*
G Todd (rd 9 by Geg)*
S Stewart (rd 9 by Athlai)
D Bowden (rd 11 by Athlai)
J Franklin (rd 1 by Athlai)*
N McCullum (rd 12 by Hurricane)*
C Cumming (rd 1 by Geg)
R Young (rd 8 by Phlegm)
S Wells (rd 4 by Geg)*