• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ HRV Cup Domestic Selector Game

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Accumulated almost 100 points from this evening's match. :) Temporarily in the lead but I doubt that'll last too long.

And its official, James Marshall is the worst player in the domestic competition. :happy:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Sometimes I wonder, given James Marshall got an (undeserved) gig, how would have the Parlanes gone in internationals?

Last edited:

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Flynn, Gibbs and Southee should give me a decent number of points from that last match. And Marshall didn't lose me any points either which is always good.

Athlai

Not Terrible
de Grandhomme and J Adams each get one point for the runs they scored but I'm not putting this on the matches played list as it will artificially drag everyone's averages down.

Fair deal?

Last edited: