• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No UDRS for India-Australia Tests

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Personally thing Sachin should be given out LBW with the ball clearly going down legside, and then he'll want hawkeye in play.

Of course he should be on 430 at the time, so it won't impact India too much :ph34r:
Change that situation to him on 399, and UDRS will be in for sure :laugh:

vcs

Why does Sachin mistrust Hawkeye so much? I personally think he's been spending too much time watching a certain other famous sportsman... :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sachin trying to emulate Federer in his disdain for Hawkeye. Makes so much sense now!

Top_Cat

Yeah, **** off genius's like Sachin and Federer. You're awesomely talented and stuff like Hawkeye won't impact on your game, fine. But the rest need all the help they can get!

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
Like many I cannot understand this move. URDS is obviously here to stay and nations are as well to get used to it ASAP. The more teams use it the faster it should get as well hopefully.

I also do like that some series are using and others are not. It basically means that the IND-AUS series will not quite be the same playing field as the ENG-PAK series which is stupid in my book. Everyone should be playing the same game by the same rules.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Like many I cannot understand this move. URDS is obviously here to stay and nations are as well to get used to it ASAP. The more teams use it the faster it should get as well hopefully.

I also do like that some series are using and others are not. It basically means that the IND-AUS series will not quite be the same playing field as the ENG-PAK series which is stupid in my book. Everyone should be playing the same game by the same rules.
not a very good example...

Burgey

Why does Sachin mistrust Hawkeye so much? I personally think he's been spending too much time watching a certain other famous sportsman... :ph34r:

He's trying to look like the bad guy in Gladiator there I reckon.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
I just don't understand why they even have the right to make that decision whether or not to use the UDRS.
Because the ICC isn't a proper governing body. Boards especially the BCCI which is the defacto leader in the game today, can do what they want.

But regardless of the fact that the ICC being a lame duck entitity is the MAIN cause of this. The BCCI isn't helping the situation really. I dont understand what about the URDS up until now, thats making them not want to use it.

Craig

World Traveller
Just exactly would happen since SRT doesn't trust hawk-eye and the BCCI gave the go ahead for the UDRS?