• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Nikhil Hearing* Details Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
29th is earliest I can make, and only then if it can be guaranteed to be finished within a week.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr. P said:
You're kidding me. Can't we just get this over with...?!?
Not my fault - my office is sending me all over the place in the next month - I only have the one week when I'm going to be around all week.

Besides, we all know the likely outcome seeing as he's already been declared guilty, and we know the prescribed ban for such an offence.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
hehe word. and none of you go harping on about getting this over with etc. Nikhil was given leeway so marc is the same. he has a life to live to

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also the fact that Lord said the new season doesn't start until Feb or March, which means that there is no need to rush the trial. What should be more important is that the trial is fair and true. The defence as well as the prosecution and the adjudicators should be given enough time to do what they have to do.

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
Not my fault - my office is sending me all over the place in the next month - I only have the one week when I'm going to be around all week.

Besides, we all know the likely outcome seeing as he's already been declared guilty, and we know the prescribed ban for such an offence.
Hahah.. I wondered what would happen if you told the office you couldn't attend anything because you had a "Virtual cricket court trial" to attend..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
NikhilN said:
yo what the hell...we agreed on 15th...why the change now? this is messed up
It's a little thing called work - eventually when you grow up, you'll have to do it, and then you'll have to get used to working away at short notice.

I am so sorry that it has delayed the inevitable, but there's not a lot anyone can do about it (save for bombing Cardiff)

Last edited by a moderator:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
but there's not a lot anyone can do about it
well technically you could allow someone else to lead the prosectution... but that would take some of the fun out of winning

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
nah nikhil won't have a job. someone will employ him then he'll go secretly love another office behind the one he works for backs

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
age_master said:
well technically you could allow someone else to lead the prosectution... but that would take some of the fun out of winning

Yeah, I'm sure Marc will enjoy the win more if he is the head of the prosecution.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I was appointed, so cannot pass this up.

Aside from the fact, the amount of planning that's gone into it, would make it hard for anyone else.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Slats4ever said:
nah nikhil won't have a job. someone will employ him then he'll go secretly love another office behind the one he works for backs
Then when confronted he'll quit his job before walking back 2 months later and expecting to still have a job.

NikhilN

International Regular
Slats4ever said:
just to let you know I do have a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.