• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Nikhil Hearing* Details Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
oh yeah of course, the meaning was that you wont let him go in the persecution stakes

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
Actually it could be played out by a few CW members

Nikhil: But I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
Nikhils defence team: He’s just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
NIkhil: Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Marc: Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-
defence: let him go-
Marc: Bismillah! we will not let you go-
defence: let him go
Marc: Bismillah! we will not let you go-
Nikhil: let me go
Marc: Will not let you go-
Marc: Will not let you go
Marc: No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Nikhil: Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

:D
great stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Marc , Nikh can we decide on a date now before im off to australia in about 3 weeks.. or would you rather have this after new years or even around before the start of next season which is a while away.

I understand because a lot of people including the jury , the members of the defence and prosecution team will be busy around this 'festive' period..

Anything will only proceed after both parties have fully agreed and are fully ready to proceed..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I can only really do next week (asuming it will only last a week that is)

However, as we only have 2 jurors to the best of my knowledge then surely that needs addressing?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ yep that too..

i highly doubt it would last a week either.. and i would be busy the whole of the week after next with rep cricket tournament then im in aus.. so then the only suitable option to look for is after new years?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That would require a settlement involving the defence team and the CWBCC. The CWBCC is willing to pay whatever fees are necessary should the settlement come about, though if the defence decides to continue, the trial will proceed fairly. The question is how much will the trial, whatever the result, benefit the defendant?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
im away boxing day to new years day, than will be away for a week in january, dont know which yet, probably the 2nd - will confirm

NikhilN

International Regular
I have not heard from Eddie from a long time now and untill he gets back, we will have to wait for the trial to start

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Right, its time to stop this messing about. The board needs to set a date, and as long as Nikhil is available, they should stick to it. If the prosecution has someone unavailable, they get someone else in, simple as. If the defense has someone unavailable, they get someone else in.

You can try an accomodate everyone but it can only go so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.