• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand in Pakistan

cnerd123

likes this
Transcript for those that cbf reading/watching things:

“When you adopt someone’s culture you believe it to be superior and you end up becoming a slave to it.”

“You take over the other culture and become psychologically subservient.

“When that happens, please remember, it is worse than actual slavery. It is harder to throw off the chains of cultural enslavement.”

got it from the link earlier, haven't watched it.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
ECB pulling out is definately the case of politics. But I saw that SKY sports portion with Ex England women cricketers & Butcher saying Women's tour should have gone ahead.. One should have asked them this same Pakistan adminstration are backing Taliban & those who have taken women rights for a ride in Afghanistan. How is it fair?
Again blaming ECB NZC in this case is futile & one can feel for Pakistan fans & PCB as they are clearly paying the price of their foreign policy which is against the interests of West.
Bull**** it's politics. It's cricketers not feeling safe entering a volatile country. NZ received a threat, they deemed it viable, they left. England saw this, and also saw how defensive Pakistan got over the whole thing. Not anywhere did I read 'we will do everything to ensure the safety of touring teams in the future, and work with all agencies to ensure this is the case'. Nope, it was 'we are a safe country' and 'we are disappointed in NZ', 'we will avenge' as per Ramiz Raja etc.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Ramiz said that Australians have changed their approach while playing against India. “Australians have changed their DNA because of money, they play against India happily and without aggressive approach,” he said.

Damn, I thought we beat them fair and square. Those sly Aussies.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Yeah! Dontcha know? Some day we'll really show India who's the boss.

Prepare for more short-pitched bowling. Cause that totally worked last time.

Flem274*

123/5
What I can't believe is someone heard Ramiz Raja speak (probably on commentary) and thought "This guy. This guy is our new PCB chairman."

He was a meme on commentary because he was brain dead. Why would you give him actual responsibility? Of all Pakistan ex-players I've heard speak in public he's the last I'd give the job. Shoiab is just as bad but at least he is sometimes intentionally funny when he's being a dick, as seen in his Anderson tweet.

Waqar Younis was a quality commentator back in 2009 or so before he became a coach. Give him the job if you must have a commentator.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ramiz said that Australians have changed their approach while playing against India. “Australians have changed their DNA because of money, they play against India happily and without aggressive approach,” he said.

Well we did both bat (especially) and bowl well below the standard the team has demonstrated in the past. But's that's nothing to do with tanking to please India and everything to do with these hack frauds:

Kirkut

International Regular

How did Australia end up in the discussion out of nowhere?
Clearly Ramiz Raja is not thinking straight.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Imran should ask his Pak ministers to shut up
Hahaha. This is becoming a joke now. Presumably because pads and bats weren't deemed sufficient armoury for New Zealand's cricket team, whilst the Armed Forces were potentially more ready for battle with actual guns and bullets.

Who the **** are these people?