• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Nickname?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i know you have said in the past james that you couldnt change nicknames, but with the new forum is there any chance of it now?? cause i think im due for a change.

Simon

james i want my name changed to Simonster
if you could do that it would be great thanks

Simon

LOL
ive been thinking about it though and i dont want to change my nickname at the moment, maybe sometie in the future i will reconsider it.
Thnaks anyway james

Bazza

International 12th Man
Could I get mine shortened to Bazza James? If not no worries, but I don't like this name any more!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
If james had the power, he could always change it Loveland!

:baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:
Unlike some other people I am not known by my middle name...my name's Eric, deal with it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.