• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Nickname?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilN

International Regular
I will bump this thread so James you can change mine and the other two waiting :) ...If you dont mind can you change it Nikhil4eva?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Proud Indian said:
I will bump this thread so James you can change mine and the other two waiting :) ...If you dont mind can you change it Nikhil4eva?
For what? 3 months this time?

NikhilN

International Regular
I get tired of the same name after a while...thats why I have over 100 e-mails(no joke!)

James

Cricket Web Owner
All changed except for yours orangepitch because there's already a member with the username Karthik.

Thanks to Neil for letting me know.

chicane

State Captain
Nikhil4eva said:
I get tired of the same name after a while...thats why I have over 100 e-mails(no joke!)
Do you even get bored of your own name? Or you have 100 different real names as well? :wacko:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I think I have more than 50 nicknames, from what people have called me once or twice in the past. Believe it or not, I was called 'Boffin' once!

NikhilN

International Regular
I mean real nick names I keep and change...like once I had Rohan and changed it to Akash and changed it to Rahul and kept on changing it

Status
Not open for further replies.