• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*NEW GAME LMS, starting March 26th* (English Football)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Headhunter. I bottle it yet again. Can't believe Forest Green lost to that pub side, mind:blink:

Anywhoo:

Green slime versus S****horpe. Gawd preserve us, look at the championship table, gotta bok them some way.

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
can i enter or is it too late as i see you have started again or is it just me seeing things. thanks.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
can i enter or is it too late as i see you have started again or is it just me seeing things. thanks.
Yeah, you're fine. :) Any prediction made before kick-off is accepted.

I did ask a mod to put the new start date in the title, but.... :dry:

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
does the match have to be on a persiffic date or the next game in a division. so can i select for example (and if i can i will select this)

Leeds vs Port Vale

(whcih is on the 4th of November)
thanks

BoyBrumby

Englishman
does the match have to be on a persiffic date or the next game in a division. so can i select for example (and if i can i will select this)

Leeds vs Port Vale

(whcih is on the 4th of November)
thanks
English games only, Premiership to Conference including FA Cup & FA Trophy.

Basically, everyone who enters the competition picks a single team anywhere on the English football ladder from Premiership to Conference (inc. FA Cup & FA Trophy) each weekend.

If the team wins, you stay in the competition. If they lose or draw, you're out. Postponed/abandoned matches are void. You can only select the same side once in each running of the competition. The last person left in the competition wins...
Weekend (which we takes as Friday-Monday) games only:

Fixtures from the BBC. Games played 30th Nov-3rd Dec only.
So if Leeds play on 4th Dec(?) that would be Tuesday, so I'm afraid you couldn't use it.