• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali returns fire

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Warne is god said:
And Murali expects us to treat him well after what he's said?
And you expect murali to be nice after the way he has been treated by Aussie fans and cricketers ?? 8-)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol in that case i dont really care what the research says, as long as a bowler doesnn't gain advantage out of flexing their elbow i dont care if they do it or not. unfortunatley for you, only really off spinners gain a real advantage out of it and only one off spinner repeatedly goes and deliberatly broke the rules. unfortunatley for you hes even got his elbow bent in your avatar....

Slow Love™

International Captain
Warne is god said:
I'm contemplating going nuts and getting banned just to say what that little racist **** deserves. Its as if he wants to die in Australia during the Super Series.
While it's fun to see the fruitcakes come out of the woodwork, this post is disgusting. Suggesting that violence be done to Murali is WAY out of line, and the fact that age_master calls a jacka$$ like you too good to be banned shows extremely poor judgement, IMO.

Sanz, I don't know why you're bothering.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Sanz said:
And you expect murali to be nice after the way he has been treated by Aussie fans and cricketers ?? 8-)

by this its more than likley only going to get worse. if he just shut up and accepted he would have been fine

look at Harmison, now i still dont rate him as a bowler, but he got called for wides by the crowd out here. did he complain, no, he got on with the job and has been perfroming superbly since. all murali has done is whinged

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
age_master said:
lol in that case i dont really care what the research says, as long as a bowler doesnn't gain advantage out of flexing their elbow i dont care if they do it or not. unfortunatley for you, only really off spinners gain a real advantage out of it and only one off spinner repeatedly goes and deliberatly broke the rules. unfortunatley for you hes even got his elbow bent in your avatar....
Do you even understand the throwing laws?

We know the elbow is bent. It's not rocket science. Has the research ever shown Murali straightening it? The research shows 14 degrees of flexion - and seeing as there's several different types of flexion, it's the same as the others with that degree of flexion.

Perspective..

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Slow Love™ said:
While it's fun to see the fruitcakes come out of the woodwork, this post is disgusting. Suggesting that violence be done to Murali is WAY out of line, and the fact that age_master calls a jacka$$ like you too good to be banned shows extremely poor judgement, IMO.

Sanz, I don't know why you're bothering.
Whole thread is on a knife edge.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I wasn't aware that Murali had said anything other than pointing out that Australian bowlers also exceeded the old tolerance levels. Fact. Not abuse or flaming... and besides, he ain't posting on CW.

Tugger

Cricket Spectator
Wow, I've just signed up and understand why Murali gets so many Aussies hot under the collar. As far as arm straightening/bending goes, let's just call it "flexing" then. That boy has to lay off whatever he's taking. We're not jealous of his "achievements", we're ****ed off that he's a cheat and will have permission to continue to do so. Other countries have trouble with our dominance of the game and will try anything to usurp us. Maybe the Kiwis will be more forgiving if he goes there next month.
Murali said in that article.
"The (Australian) people are not a problem, it is the cricket-playing people that are a problem, they are a little bit ignorant ...,"
We're not the problem Murali, you are. :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this just proves what a little whinging ****** murali is, not to mention the fact hes the ones of the biggest cheats ever to play the games, its a shame he ever got through the system in SL with an action like that... he can go to hell...