• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most comprehensive defeats of Australia in their own backyard

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd like to see video of kumble allegedly abusing yousuf. I genuinely don't remember it happening and I watch a lot of cricket. Should be worth a laugh watching yousuf get what he deserved.

ishqiya

School Boy/Girl Captain
Burgey will live out the final years of his life in the times of Pax Indica and will see Indian cricket rise from strength to strength and become a supreme force.

Is this what post world war 2 Englishmen felt like? Their empire gone and these upstarts becoming the new superpower?

Burgey

I'd like to see video of kumble allegedly abusing yousuf. I genuinely don't remember it happening and I watch a lot of cricket. Should be worth a laugh watching yousuf get what he deserved.
I’ll try to dig it up for you tomorrow when I’m on a PC instead of my phone. It was posted a decade ago as “The Spirit of India” in the wake of the Sydney 08 cry-**** they had and was a great little montage of every **** thing India had done in the 3-5 years leading up to their sermon about the spirit of cricket after that test. Showed them up to be the horrible hypocrites everyone knew them to be.

vcs

Burgey will live out the final years of his life in the times of Pax Indica and will see Indian cricket rise from strength to strength and become a supreme force.

Is this what post world war 2 Englishmen felt like? Their empire gone and these upstarts becoming the new superpower?
He's seen plenty of empires rise and fall TBF, and will see plenty more

Burgey

Wait. India became a superpower post-ww2?

Have a breather champ.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I might add a point that there is a similarity between this series and the 10/11 Ashes: Langer in the coaching set up.

FBU

International Debutant
2010/11 Cook 5 Tests time at the crease 35 hours 51 mins
2018/19 Pujara 4 Tests 31 hours 8 mins
Amazing patience for both.

Test fan

U19 Vice-Captain
India tour of Australia 2007-08 ,India easily won that series but denied by idiot umpire Steve bukner (also Wrost cheating I have ever seen in cricket by Australian team ) .