• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Monopoly Cricket Draft

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry forgot about this.

Albert Trott

Alastair Cook
Saeed Anwar
Ricky Ponting
Everton Weekes
Martin Donnelly
Betty Wilson
Dennis Lindsay
Wasim Akram
Hedley Verity
Wes Hall
Jasprit Bumrah

12th: Albert Trott

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Belinda Clark
Sanath Jayasuriya
Mominul Haque
Mahela Jayawardene
Michael Hussey
Ian Botham
MS Dhoni
Shaun Pollock
Anil Kumble
Shane Bond
Courtney Walsh
12th man:Pathum Nissanka

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
ATG opener of all time opening with someone with immense potential and doing well in all his international outings so far. Decent test bats at 3 and 4 with 2 more ATGs following them. Bond and Kumble provide the pace while Pollock and Walsh can do the hard drill with Botham the enforcer.

Jayasuriya comes in for literally anyone except Dhoni if they get injured.

Nikhil99.99

U19 Cricketer
Amar Singh
The team
Barry richards
Victor trumper
Vijay hazare
Joe root
Meg lanning
VVS laxman
BJ Watling
Hugh trumble/Amar singh
Joel garner
Fred Spofforth
Shoaib Akhtar/amar Singh(bats at 8 or 9 tho)
I will describe about my team as well :).
The best opener since Hutton,may be since hobbs and the best I have ever seen.Among some best batsman I have ever seen.Alongside him is probably the best batsman between grace and hobbs.The magician victor trumper.After him comes arguably the best Indian batsman I have never seen and arguably the best before 1970s.Then comes England’s best batsman since barrington.The current English captain who might be the best batsman in the world right now.Then a good female batter comes at 5,and VVS laxman a really good batsman at 6.The best wicketkeeper new zealand has ever had comes at 7.
The bowling attack consists of Spofforth,Garner,Akhtar,Trumble,Singh.
Having seen 2 of them I can first talk about them.Joel garner ,West indies 3rd best bowler of all time.Probably the best change bowler of all time and a really good bowler with the new ball which many don’t talk about .Then Akhtar one of the 5 fastest bowler of all time.His record speak for itself as well.Spofforth known as the demon bowler not because of his pace tho.But due to how great bowler he was.He changed international cricket for forever.Spofforth might be the best bowler before Barnes.Trumble has similar case of being the best before barnes.
Then there is Amar Singh.A good all rounder.A really good bowler and a decent batsman.He had really high rating from his contemporaries including Hutton and Hammond.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Devon Conway
Graham Gooch (vc)
Frank Worrell ©
AB De Villiers
Ben Stokes
Rishabh Pant (wk)
Lance Klusener
Ian Bishop
Saqain Mushtaq
Bob Willis
Neil Wagner
B Chandrasekhar

Loving this side. Chandra can come in on turning tracks etc.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
It's some time since I posted my teams so here it is again with more detailed comments.

1. Graeme Smith (c) /
2. Roy Fredericks /
3. George Headley /
4. Denis Compton /o
5. Thilan Samaraweera /
6. Mushfiqur Rahim (w/k) /
7. Wasim Raja /o
8. Andrew Flintoff /o
9. Hugh Tayfield o
10. Dennis Lillee o
11. Allan Donald o

12. Jacob Oram /o

A pair of very solid openers is followed by 2 ATGs. The side continues to bat strongly in the middle and lower order. Lillee anf Donald, supported by Flintoff are a menacing pace attack with Tayfield ('offies') and Raja ('leggies') providing spin variety. Compton adds bowling depth if required. If playing on a wicket which offers no help to spin, all-rounder Oram comes in for Raja.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Shaheen Shah Afridi

1. W G Grace
  2. Justin Langer
  3. Kane Williamson (vc)
  4. Charles Macartney
  5. Eric Rowan
  6. Leslie Ames (wk)
  7. Keith Miller (c)
  8. Vintcent van der Bijl
  9. Fazal Mahmood
  10. Lance Gibbs
  11. Shaheen Shah Afridi

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think I picked him second. Didn't find him on the list because I was spelling his surname wrong.

Anyway, I'll take Clem Hill instead.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Geoff Boycott
Bruce Mitchell
Clem Hill*
Greg Chapell
Martin Crowe
Mushtaq Mohammad
Ian Smith+
Peter Pollock
Katherine Brunt