• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mitchell Marsh

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
You are covering 46 years of cricket with Botham, Flintoff and Stokes. Aus have had their share with Greg Matthews (averages over 40 with bat), Shane Watson and Andrew Symonds while Adam Gilchrist could be considered one of the best all-rounders ever. Then there is Green who has the potential to be better then them all ?
Steve Waugh was an allrounder for a while, and Reiffel was a bowling allrounder of sorts.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
From the mouth of babes...that have no clue ?
Lol gtfo....mate if you are seriously arguing this point then you've definitely tagged yourself in the to be ignored category in cricket discussion.

I'm mean this is just such an insane opinion to hold, I've literally never seen anyone rate Dennis this high. Great bowler and crowd pleaser.....I'd certainly pay to watch him over McGrath. But better?.......not in any way shape or form. Just never ffs.

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
Lol gtfo....mate if you are seriously arguing this point then you've definitely tagged yourself in the to be ignored category in cricket discussion.

I'm mean this is just such an insane opinion to hold, I've literally never seen anyone rate Dennis this high. Great bowler and crowd pleaser.....I'd certainly pay to watch him over McGrath. But better?.......not in any way shape or form. Just never ffs.
Just so sad. McGrath would have been a step up from Max Walker in 75 vs the best Windies line up but to be stike bowler over Lillee N Thommo is just lol

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
It was. Look it up Viv Richards became a thing as did Lillee and Thommo against the best batsmen in the World...
Harold Larwood became a "thing" against the best batsmen ever.......does that throw him into the GOAT bowler Convo?