• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I've got no idea what I'm at; posting to check since I'm too lazy to find one of my posts.

5600; that's a lot more than I thought. Last time I bothered checking I was around 2700 after 5 years of CW membership.

Howe_zat

Audio File
On that note I've just noticed that

- I've just cracked the front page on the members list, meaning that everyone on it can Request Their Custom Title Now!, not that enough of them actually do and
- Samuel_Vimes is the first man on the seond page and one post away from the 25k, so if I can't Request My Custom Title Now! I should stop posting for a bit to let him take the spot

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it's 20K or 25K mate.

I think if you're a staff member or a mod you can't actually have a custom title.