• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MERRY CHEEQSMAS! (The Church of Cheeqs)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His mum used to make the best lunch and teas on the Sydney grade circuit for years and years.

Kudos.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Forgive my ignorance, but what is so special about chee quee?

Is he some sort of cult figure in Australian cricket

ganeshran

International Debutant
LOL no dude, he seems to go really hard at the ball in 1-2 shots during that video. Thats what I meant

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Is there a way to put these Chee Quee videos in ignore list on YouTube so that they don't show up in "related videos" when I am watching a Viv Richards video? :(

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey Rob,

Is there a way to put Viv Richards videos on ignore so I don't get them up when I'm watching Richard Chee-Quee videos on YouTube?

ganeshran

International Debutant
Youtube comment :laugh:

@benchmark00 Are you this Chee Quee guy, by any chance? If so, your square driving is savage. I loved most of the strokes there.
Edit: Someone already posted this

Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
An awful watch. Not only is he the single most uncultured strokemaker I have seen since the half-pissed 5a punters on the outer ovals at my club ground, he gives send-offs. Yuck.