• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MCC New Code of Laws

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder the same. A bit of tinkering for not a lot of benefit. As it stands, at the death of a T20/ODI, we may now have a situation where it doesn't make sense for a tail ender to tee off into the deep, knowing that he potentially isn't getting the other guy on strike...he might be better pushing a single. Which takes a bit away from the theatre. I like it as it stands, that the risk/reward is higher of trying to clear the boundary.
Very good point that I hadn't thought of

they ****ed it a bit with this one

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Coincidentally/ Topically. On DM Mordecai's youtube channel. Video he uploaded today of England v South Africa 1992 WC group match.

Almost, only almost, an example of the batsmen crossing rule being abused. In the final over with 1 to win, Fairbrother trying to sneak a cross and the saffa fielders having to angrily demonstrate that he hadn't.

Shri

Mr. Glass
okay so you were not sure if i was bullying you until my laugh reac to one of your posts so you are replying to me now ?